Thank you for your interest in our floor mats. Below are our terms and conditions as well as answers to several FAQs on how we do business at Entryways. Please feel free to contact us at any time for assistance with your order.
Welcome! In order to set up your account, please provide us with:
- Our new customer information and agreement form, completed and signed.
- Your VAT number.
Current forms are available on our website under “Forms”.
- Orders can be faxed, emailed, submitted online, or called in.
- €/£300 opening order and re-order minimum per delivery destination. Restrictions apply. See our price list for details.
- Prices listed at wholesale and are subject to change without notice. Items are invoiced at prices in effect at time of shipment.
- Order cancellations must be done in writing, and must be sent in at least 3 business days before the requested ship date.
- Merchandise returns require pre-authorization and are subject to 20% restocking fee.
- No returns accepted without authorization.
- Freight charges to be paid by the customer.
- No returns to be accepted after 30 days of shipment.
- Credit to be given on account only.
Damage and other claims
- Please review the merchandise received carefully and report any damaged goods or shortages within 10 days of receipt of your order.
- No claims to be accepted after that period.
- Doormats ship from the Netherlands.
- We usually ship within a few days of receipt of order for customers with established credit, or as soon as prepayment is made.
- Any custom, duty and/ or inspection fees when crossing the borders are for the account of the customer.
- All opening orders must be prepaid.
- Net 30 terms may be established with completed and signed Credit Application. Our Credit Application can be found under ‘Forms’ online at www.entryways.eu. Please allow 4-8 weeks to establish terms.
- Accounts past due are subject to interest and collection efforts. For financial terms in detail, please refer to our most current credit application.
Our manufacturing facilities are audited by independent social audit organizations and follow strict regulations regarding minimum wages, children and forced labor in the production process.
All designs are copyright protected by IUC International LLC and its artists and cannot be reproduced without written permission. All rights reserved.
To view your account online (including order status and tracking) and place orders online, sign up for an account.